After the lull that comes after Christmas and New Year celebrations, it’s nice to look forward to a cosy gathering with toasty fires, live music and some seriously good food. You will be welcomed with canapés and drinks in the courtyard before sitting down for a three-course feast in the Oak Barn. The menu is unconfirmed, but you can expect some of Nancarrow’s home-reared organic meat along with fresh vegetables from the kitchen garden. We’ve got a treat or two in store for pudding as well…
Important Info – please read before making your booking.
– Rather like a concert or a theatre ticket, Feast tickets are non refundable & we are not able to offer an exchange. If you are having issues making your booking online & are using a smartphone or tablet, please try using a PC or laptop as this may resolve the problem. Please note, we do not issue physical tickets.
– If you have a Nancarrow Gift voucher, please enter your code at checkout & proceed with booking. Only one code can be applied so if you have two vouchers/codes, you will need to make separate bookings.
– We are more than happy to cater for anyone with special dietary requirements. Please include and requirements in the ‘additional information’ section when booking.
– Groups bookings of up to 12 are welcome.
– Once all bookings have been received we will create a seating plan. If you would like to be grouped with someone not included in this booking please let us now via the ‘additional information’ when making your booking or via email at least 3 days prior to the feast.
– Although we will be eating inside, please bring appropriate clothing as welcome drinks/canapés may be served outside.
– The evening will commence at 6:00pm & guests will take their seats at 7:00pm.
For any booking enquiries, please contact [email protected]