Dinner Bed and Breakfast packages are based on 2 sharing and include the following;
- Check in and welcome drink in The Old Mill from 5:00pm
- 2 feast tickets to the above date (value £80)
- Communal cooked breakfast in The Old Mill at 9:30am
- Check out at 11:00am
- All linen/towels are provided
Important Info – please read before making your booking.
– Rather like a concert or a theatre ticket, Feast tickets are non refundable & we are not able to offer an exchange. Physical tickets are not issued so please retain your booking confirmation.
– We are more than happy to cater for anyone with special dietary requirements. Please include and requirements in the ‘additional information’ section when booking
– If you require a twin bedroom please note in the Additional information.
– Once all bookings have been received we will create a seating plan. If you would like to be grouped with someone not included in this booking please let us now via the ‘additional information’ when making your booking or via email at least 3 days prior to the feast.
– Although we will be eating inside, please bring appropriate clothing as welcome drinks/canapés may be served outside.
For any booking enquiries, please contact Heather@nancarrowfarm.co.uk