Come and enjoy a day of family fun at our Spring Gathering! Join us in the day for a variety of outdoor activities and don't forget to grab
We’ll be transforming the farm with craft stalls and demonstrations, wild walks and children’s trails, street food from the courtyard kitchen, live music and lots more, so bring the family and spend a day on the farm!
In the Line-Up:
(This is just a taster of what’s on, there will be loads more!)
- Craft Market & Demos: Axe Making, Wood Turning, Spoon Carving, Wool Spinning
- Farm Shop & Local Producers: Nancarrow Meat & Preserves, Tinkture Gin, Woodman’s Wild Ale
- Butchery Taster Sessions
- Wild Walks & Foraging
- Children’s Nature Trails
- Cousin Jack’s Shallal-igans Workshop
- Lamb Feeding
- Street food from our woodfired Courtyard Kitchen
- Children’s Activities with The Cornish Food Box Company
- Live Music
Please read before making your booking:
– Parking on the farm: Spaces are limited and restricted to those with Family or Group Tickets.
– Shuttle Service from Truro Football Club: A2B Taxis Truro are providing a shuttle service for this event. Minibuses will run every half an hour (starting at 9.45am) from Truro Football Club Car Park (TR1 2TH). Parking at the Football Club is free, and the minibus fare is £1 per person, each way. Booking the shuttle is not required, just turn up and pay the driver! (Car seats are not provided. The minibuses are pushchair and wheelchair friendly)
– Enjoy a street food lunch from our wood fired kitchen! Guests can choose from a meat option, a vegetarian/vegan option or a child’s option. Pre-order your lunch when you buy your tickets (below) for a cheeky discount, or pay on the day.
– Other food will be available on the day (cakes, snacks, hot drinks, bar etc). Cash or card.
– Sorry, dogs are not allowed at this event
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Buy your tickets
For individual tickets with no parking, we have a shuttle service running from Truro Football Club (£1pp, each way, payable to driver) Please note, we will have a photographer on-site capturing the day's events, please contact us if you have any concerns.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!