During July and August, we're offering exclusive stays in The Old Mill - our Grade II listed barn. With 5 double bedrooms, all with ensuite
During July and August, we’re offering exclusive stays in The Old Mill – our Grade II listed barn.
With 5 double bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and a fabulous open plan kitchen and lounge area upstairs, it is completely self contained, and perfect for families.
To allow for an even deeper clean, stays will be based on 5 nights (4pm Fri-10am Weds) which include a welcome meal and complimentary tickets to one of our Farm Picnics.
- Each double bedroom (two of which can be set up as twin on request) will have fresh, clean linen provided as well as hand and bath towels. Toiletries and a hairdryer are also provided in each room.
- The kitchen is equipped with plenty of utensils, cutlery, crockery, pots, pans and glassware. There is a large Rangemaster oven, a microwave, two undercounter fridges and a dishwasher. Please note, there is no freezer.
- A welcome meal on arrival and tickets to our Farm Picnic on the Saturday are included. Please note, other guests will be on site during the Picnic but will not have access to the barn or bedrooms.
- Additional catering can be provided on request, please contact us for further details and pricing.
- We can also provide other produce from the farm for your stay, such as breakfast items or a BBQ selection, please contact us for further details and pricing.
- We’re sorry, but we don’t allow dogs on site or to stay in our barn. We can recommend someone locally who offers dog sitting services.
- You’re welcome to arrange for deliveries to be made on the day of your arrival. We recommend The Cornish Food Box Company, who use many local suppliers and deliver a variety of produce and holiday boxes. Enter ‘nancarrow’ at checkout to receive 10% discount.
Any enquiries, please contact Eavan@nancarrowfarm.co.uk
(Friday) 4:00 pm
Buy your tickets
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!