Come and join us for our Saturday Social! On Saturday 21st March we'll be throwing open the farm gates for our Saturday Social & two family feasts in our Oak Barn.
Come and join us for our Saturday Social!
On Saturday 21st March we’ll be throwing open the farm gates for our Saturday Social & two family feasts in our Oak Barn. Meet the new born lambs, enjoy outdoor activities, live music & more!
You can view the menu for the Family Feasts here.
IMPORTANT INFO Please read before making your booking…!
WHATS INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET:
– Included in your ticket price will be parking, entry & a two-course feast.
– Children’s tickets are for ages 2 – 12 years. Children under the age of 1 are free.
– Morning Ticket: 10am – 1:30pm (we’ll be sitting for lunch at 12pm)
– Afternoon Ticket: 2.30pm – 6pm (we’ll be sitting for dinner at 5pm)
– Parking on the farm is limited so where possible please carshare.
– Parking is included in your ticket price.
– We are more than happy to cater for anyone with special dietary requirements. Please include any requirements in the ‘additional information’ section when booking.
– Once all bookings have been received, we will create a seating plan. If you would like to be grouped with someone not included in this booking please let us know via the ‘additional information’ when making your booking or via email at least 3 days prior to the feast.
– If your joining us in the morning you will be invited to take your seat for lunch at 12pm.
– If your joining us in the afternoon you will be invited to take your seat for dinner at 5pm.
– A limited number of highchairs are available.
– Although we will be eating inside, please bring appropriate clothing as some of the activities prior to the family feast will be outside.
– Sorry, dogs are not allowed at this event.
For any booking enquiries, please contact [email protected]
(Saturday) 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
Buy your tickets
Buy your tickets below for our Saturday Social on Saturday 21st March
- 0 +
- 0 +
- 0 +
- 0 +