We'll be kicking off the evening with a small celebration of the opening of our new Butchery and Larder with bubbles and some charcuterie delights to enjoy whilst
We’ll be kicking off the evening with a small celebration of the opening of our new Butchery and Larder with bubbles and some charcuterie delights to enjoy whilst you have a nosey at the new space! Afterwards, head over to the courtyard for more canapés and drinks before sitting down for a three-course feast in the Oak Barn. Here’s the menu – You can expect some of Nancarrow’s home-reared organic meat along with fresh vegetables from the kitchen garden and other hearty delights. We’ve got a treat or two in store for pudding as well…
This Feast follows our ‘Smoking and Curing’ Workshop which kicks off at 10am on the same day, so you could always join us for both and make a real day of it. (Workshop info and tickets can be found here)
– Arrive at 6.30pm for drinks, we’ll be sitting down for dinner at 7.30pm
– Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements
– Although we will be eating inside, please bring appropriate clothing as welcome drinks/canapés may be served outside.
Please read before making your booking…
– Rather like a concert or a theatre ticket, Feast tickets are non refundable & we are not able to offer an exchange. If you are having issues making your booking online & are using a smartphone or tablet, please try using a PC or laptop as this may resolve the problem. Please note, we do not issue physical tickets.
– If you have a Nancarrow Gift voucher, please enter your code at checkout & proceed with booking. Only one code can be applied so if you have two vouchers/codes, you will need to make separate bookings.
– We are more than happy to cater for anyone with special dietary requirements. Please include and requirements in the ‘additional information’ section when booking.
– Groups bookings of up to 12 are welcome.
– Once all bookings have been received we will create a seating plan. If you would like to be grouped with someone not included in this booking please let us now via the ‘additional information’ when making your booking or via email at least 3 days prior to the feast.
Bed & Breakfast:
Feast, Bed and Breakfast packages are based on 2 sharing and include the following;
– Check in and welcome drink in The Old Mill from 4:30pm
– Includes 2 feast tickets to the above date (value £80)
– Communal cooked breakfast in The Old Mill at 9:30am
– Check out at 11:00am
– All linen/towels are provided
For any booking enquiries, please contact [email protected]
Buy your tickets
Book your tickets for our Feast on March 9th.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!