Say goodbye to January blues and join us for our first Feast of the year! The fires will be roaring, the barn will be cosy & there'll be live music
Say goodbye to January blues and join us for our first Feast of the year! The fires will be roaring, the barn will be cosy & there’ll be live music to enjoy.
Guests can look forward to a welcome tipple and canapés in the courtyard before settling into our Oak Barn for a three-course feast. The menu is yet to be finalised but will feature Nancarrow’ s Organic meat and plenty of local, seasonal ingredients – as ever there will be a delicious menu for those that don’t eat meat!
– Arrive at 6.30pm for drinks, we’ll be sitting down for dinner at 7.30pm
– Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements
– Although we will be eating inside, please bring appropriate clothing as welcome drinks/canapés may be served outside
Please read before making your booking…
– Much like a concert or a theatre ticket, Feast tickets are non refundable & we are not able to offer an exchange. If you are having issues making your booking online & are using a smartphone or tablet, please try using a PC or laptop as this may resolve the problem. Please note, we do not issue physical tickets.
– If you have a Nancarrow Gift voucher, please enter your code at checkout & proceed with booking. Only one code can be applied so if you have two vouchers/codes, you will need to make separate bookings.
– We are more than happy to cater for anyone with special dietary requirements. Please include any requirements in the ‘additional information’ section when booking.
– Groups bookings of up to 12 are welcome.
– Once all bookings have been received we will create a seating plan. If you would like to be grouped with someone not included in this booking please let us now via the ‘additional information’ when making your booking or via email at least 3 days prior to the feast.
Bed & Breakfast:
Feast, Bed and Breakfast packages are based on 2 sharing and include the following;
– Check in and welcome drink in The Old Mill from 4:30pm
– Includes 2 feast tickets to the above date (value £80)
– Communal cooked breakfast in The Old Mill at 9:30am
– Check out at 11:00am
– All linen/towels are provided
For any booking enquiries, please contact [email protected]
Buy your tickets
Buy your tickets below for our Feast on Saturday 8th February
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!