You will be welcomed with canapés and drinks in the courtyard before sitting down for a three-course feast in the Oak Barn (or outside if weather permits). The
You will be welcomed with canapés and drinks in the courtyard before sitting down for a three-course feast in the Oak Barn (or outside if weather permits). The full menu will be released a little nearer the time, but we can tell you that we’ll be looking forward to some of Nancarrow’s New Season Lamb with redcurrant, as well as Tamworth Pork, Broad Beans and Guanciale to start with. There will be a delicious option for those that don’t eat meat as well, and dessert looks delicious…baked plums, anyone?
– Arrive at 6.30pm for drinks, we’ll be sitting down for dinner at 7.30pm
– Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements
– Please bring appropriate clothing as welcome drinks/canapés and even dinner may be served outside.
Please read before making your booking…
– Rather like a concert or a theatre ticket, Feast tickets are non refundable & we are not able to offer an exchange. If you are having issues making your booking online & are using a smartphone or tablet, please try using a PC or laptop as this may resolve the problem. Please note, we do not issue physical tickets.
– If you have a Nancarrow Gift voucher, please enter your code at checkout & proceed with booking. Only one code can be applied so if you have two vouchers/codes, you will need to make separate bookings.
– We are more than happy to cater for anyone with special dietary requirements. Please include and requirements in the ‘additional information’ section when booking.
– Groups bookings of up to 12 are welcome.
– Once all bookings have been received we will create a seating plan. If you would like to be grouped with someone not included in this booking please let us now via the ‘additional information’ when making your booking or via email at least 3 days prior to the feast.
Bed & Breakfast:
Feast, Bed and Breakfast packages are based on 2 sharing and include the following;
– Check in and welcome drink in The Old Mill from 4:30pm
– Includes 2 feast tickets to the above date (value £76)
– Communal cooked breakfast in The Old Mill at 9:00am
– Check out at 11:00am
– All linen/towels are provided
For any booking enquiries, please contact [email protected]
Buy your tickets
Book your tickets to join us for a feast on 3rd July
- 0 +
- 0 +