Join us for an evening supper on the farm! We’re inviting guests to enjoy a special feast from the comfort of your own picnic blanket or at one
Join us for an evening supper on the farm! We’re inviting guests to enjoy a special feast from the comfort of your own picnic blanket or at one of our trestle tables, all set around our beautiful farm and barns.
We’ll provide a tasty selection of food and drink for you to enjoy on the night. Guest numbers will be limited and arrival/collection times staggered to ensure everyone has enough space to be safe and to relax.
Choose to sit at one of our tables by the pond or in our atmospheric barns; perhaps you’d prefer to lay your own blanket on our grassy lawn or in the orchard? Either way, you bring your crockery and cutlery, we’ll provide hampers which will be fully loaded and ready at your chosen collection time.
The menu is yet to be confirmed but you can expect a bread course, main and dessert. Our Suppers throughout August are part of the Eat Out Help Out Government Scheme, therefore a £10 discount has been applied to the standard ticket price of £30. We cater for all dietary requirements, please specify at the time of booking or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days before the event.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
- Pre-booking is essential.
- We request that guests adhere to the Governments rules regarding socialising with others and other households. Indoor gatherings are limited to members of any two households (or support bubbles), while outdoor gatherings are limited to members of any two households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most six people from any number of households.
- Hampers are based on a minimum of 2 adults. Please select hamper and collection time then add any additional adults. A limit of 6 people per hamper applies.
- Hampers will be portioned according to the number of people in a single booking and the menu is designed for sharing.
- Children’s tickets are not available for this event. Please see our daytime picnics where they are very welcome.
- To help stagger the arrival of guests, please aim to arrive within one hour of your collection time to explore and get settled. For example, if your collection time is 7pm, please arrive after 6pm.
- The event will predominantly take place outside however in the event of wet weather, we have ensured that everyone can have a table undercover which is 2 metres apart from the next.
- We will be running the event with a small number of kitchen and front of house staff who will be wearing face masks and maintaining social distancing.
- One ways systems will be in place where necessary to guide guests around the site safely.
- The toilets will be open for customer use. Please follow the guidelines outlined on the day.
- Hand sanitiser stations and pumps will be available around the site for customers to use. Please use them regularly.
- The supper will be served in single use, compostable/recyclable packaging. Please bring your own plates, knives & forks, serving spoon and cups.
- Our bar will be open and serving a selection of drinks to purchase on the evening (card payment only please) and water will be available, please bring a reusable cup or bottle. Please note, this is not a BYO event.
Further information regarding the event will be sent to all attendees via email prior to the supper taking place.
If you have a Feast or Reopening Gift Voucher that you would like to redeem to attend this event, please contact us before making your booking. Contact us by email (email@example.com) or call 01872 487099.
(Wednesday) 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Buy your tickets
Please select your hamper collection time first then scroll down to add any additional adult tickets.