Join us for an evening supper on the farm! We’re inviting guests to enjoy a sit down feast in our two beautiful barns. We'll provide
Join us for an evening supper on the farm! We’re inviting guests to enjoy a sit down feast in our two beautiful barns.
We’ll provide hampers which will be fully loaded and ready at your chosen booking time. In line with the new Government guidelines, we’ll be providing table service so your hamper will be delivered to your table as will any drink orders. There will still be time for you to wander around the farm and gardens plus guest numbers will be limited and bookings staggered to ensure everyone has enough space to be safe and to relax.
The menu is yet to be confirmed but you can expect a bread course, main and dessert. The food is served in single-use disposable containers so you provide your own cutlery and crockery. We cater for all dietary requirements, please specify at the time of booking or email email@example.com at least 3 days before the event.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
UPDATED COVID SAFETY REGULATIONS
The are a number of important regulations that have been announced, and are subject to further changes prior to the event. We ask that everyone follows these rules to ensure all guests, and staff enjoy their evening and are kept safe.
In a change from our usual format, we will be assigning tables to each group prior to the event. It is therefore important that you either book together or let us know that you are planning to sit together (via the ‘notes’ section during checkout). It will not be possible to change seating arrangements on the night.
- By law, guests can only visit in groups of up to 6 people (unless they are visiting as a household or support bubble which is larger than 6).
- If you are part of a larger household or support bubble, you will be required to sit separately and not gather as a group at all during the evening.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings, apart from when sat at their table.
- Our venue will close at 10pm and all guests must leave the premises. Our last tables for dinner are at 8pm.
- You will be asked to remain at your table whilst consuming any food or drink.
- We may require your table back after 2 hours in order to sit other bookings.
- Hand sanitiser stations and pumps will be available around the site for customers to use. Please use them regularly.
- Pre-booking is essential.
- Hampers are based on a minimum of 2 adults. Please select a reservation time then add any additional adults who you would like to sit at the same table.
- Hampers will be portioned according to the number of people in a single booking and the menu is designed for sharing.
- Children are welcome to attend and will receive a half portion. Under 3’s are free and don’t require a ticket as long as they don’t require food.
- Please let us know if you are attending with another party and have booked separately but would like to sit on the same table (up to 6 limit applies).
- The supper will be served in single use, compostable/recyclable packaging. Please bring your own plates, knives & forks and serving spoon.
- Our bar will be open and we will be taking orders for drinks at your table. Card payment only please. Please note, this is not a BYO event.
- Sorry, dogs are not allowed on the farm!
Further information regarding the event will be sent to all attendees via email prior to the supper taking place.
If you have a Feast or Reopening Gift Voucher that you would like to redeem to attend this event, please contact us before making your booking. Contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 01872 487099.
(Saturday) 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Buy your tickets
Please select your booking time first then scroll down to add any additional adult or children tickets who would be on the same table.