Join us for a picnic on the farm! We’ll be opening our gates and inviting guests to enjoy a special feast from the comfort of your own picnic
Join us for a picnic on the farm! We’ll be opening our gates and inviting guests to enjoy a special feast from the comfort of your own picnic blanket or at one of our trestle tables, set around our beautiful farm and barns.
We’ll provide a tasty selection of food and drink for you to enjoy at your own picnic spot. Guest numbers will be limited and arrival/collection times staggered to ensure everyone has enough space to be safe and to relax.
You bring your own blanket, crockery, cutlery and cups – even your own flask of tea or coffee! The menu can be viewed here , we cater for all dietary requirements, please specify at the time of booking or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days before the event.
You’ll be able to take a stroll along our wildlife corridor, see our farm animals and listen to the hum of our wild bees!
Towards the end of the day, the butchery and larder will open where guests will be able to purchase produce from the farm to take home.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
- Pre-booking is essential.
- We request that guests adhere to the Governments rules regarding socialising with others and other households. Indoor gatherings are limited to members of any two households (or support bubbles), while outdoor gatherings are limited to members of any two households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most six people from any number of households.
- Hampers are based on a minimum of 2 adults. Please select hamper and collection time then add any children or additional adults. A limit of 6 people per hamper applies.
- Hampers will be portioned according to the number of people in a single booking and the menu is designed for sharing.
- Children’s will receive a half portion of food plus a small bottle of homemade still lemonade.
- To help stagger the arrival of guests, please aim to arrive within one hour of your collection time to explore and get settled. For example, if your collection time is 12noon, please arrive after 11am.
- The event will predominantly take place outside however in the event of wet weather, we have ensured that everyone can have a table undercover which is 2 metres apart from the next.
- We will be running the event with a small number of kitchen and front of house staff who will be wearing face masks and maintaining at least a 1 metre distance from each other and guests.
- One ways systems will be in place to help guide guests around the site safely.
- The toilets will be open for customer use. Please follow the guidelines outlined on the day.
- Hand sanitiser stations and pumps will be available around the site for customers to use.
- The picnic will be served in single use, compostable/recyclable packaging. Please bring your own plates, knives & forks, serving spoon and cups.
- There will be a small selection of drinks available to purchase on the day (card payment only please) and water available, please bring a reusable cup or bottle. This event is not BYO.
- Sorry, no dogs!
Further information regarding the event will be sent to all attendees via email prior to the picnic taking place.
If you have a Feast or Reopening Gift Voucher that you would like to redeem to attend this event, please contact us before making your booking. Contact us by email (email@example.com) or call 01872 487099.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Buy your tickets
Please select your hamper collection time then scroll down to add child or additional adult tickets.
- 0 +
- 0 +
Add Added remove
- 0 +
- 0 +
- 0 +