Join us for Christmas Wreath Making in the Old Mill with Emily Talling from Three Acre We are converting
Join us for Christmas Wreath Making in the Old Mill with Emily Talling from Three Acre
We are converting the Old Mill into a pop-up workshop at our Christmas Fayre where our friend Emily Talling will be hosting two wreath making workshops, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Emily will be supplying all the materials that you need to create your wreath, all gatered from the hedgerows at Three Acre.
We anticipate that each of the workshops will take appoximately 1.5 hours. Your ticket will include a street-food lunch from our Woodfired Kitchen, tea & coffee or a warming mulled cider. We hope you’ll have time to stay and enjoy an amble around the rest of the stalls in the Lambing Shed and Rusty Barn at our Christmas Fayre.
Please read before making your booking
ENTRY & PARKING:
– Entry to the Christmas Fayre: There is no entrance fee for this event.
– Parking on the farm: A limited number of spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis for blue badge holders and families with small children. There is no charge for parking but please note, we will be using the grass verge for some vehicles.
– Shuttle Service from Llama Lland: A free shuttle service will be provided by A2B & a minibus will run approximately every 20 minutes (starting at 9am) from Llama Lland at Penare Farm (TR4 9DG). Please note, car seats for children are not provided. The last shuttle back to the car park, will be 4pm.
FOOD & DRINK:
– Lunch is included in your ticket! Enjoy a street food lunch from our woodfired kitchen. Guests can choose from a meat option or a vegetarian/vegan option. Lunch will be served 11am-3pm for you to enjoy before or after the workshop.
– Other food & drink will be available throughout the day (cakes, snacks, hot drinks, bar etc). Cash or card payments are accepted.
– Sorry, dogs are not allowed at this event.
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Buy your tickets
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!