Spend a night on the farm and enjoy one of our 1000 Mouths Feasts! Check into your room with enough time to wander around the farm or
Spend a night on the farm and enjoy one of our 1000 Mouths Feasts! Check into your room with enough time to wander around the farm or relax in your comfortable room with a pre-dinner drink before gathering in the courtyard for canapes from Cabrito.
Choose which feast you’ll like to attend and purchase your feast tickets separately.
Bed and Breakfast packages are based on 2 sharing and include the following;
– Check in and welcome drink from 4:30pm
– Communal cooked breakfast in The Old Mill
– On-site parking for one vehicle
– Check out at 10:00am
– All linen/towels are provided
– Daytime entry for 1000 Mouths on Sunday
– Canapes at 6.00pm, guests will take there seats for their chosen feast at 7.30pm
– Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements
– Although we will be eating inside, please bring appropriate, warm clothing as a large part of the evening is outdoors
Please read before making your booking…
Bed & Breakfast:
– Rather like a concert or a theatre ticket, Feast and Bed & Breakfast tickets are non refundable and we are not able to offer an exchange. If you are having issues making your booking online and are using a smartphone or tablet, please try using a PC or laptop as this may resolve the problem.
– Please note, we do not issue physical tickets. Your booking confirmation is all you will need.
– If you have a Nancarrow Bed & Breakfast Gift voucher, please contact us as you won’t be able to redeem these online for this event.
– We are more than happy to cater for anyone with special dietary requirements. Please include and requirements in the ‘additional information’ section when booking.
– Once all bookings have been received we will create a seating plan. If you would like to be grouped with someone not included in this booking please let us now via the ‘additional information’ when making your booking or via email at least 3 days prior to the feast.
(Saturday) 4:30 pm
Buy your tickets
Bed & Breakfast tickets only, please purchase your feast tickets separately!