Saturday 7th December
Join us for some festive cheer on the farm at our first Christmas Fayre!
We’ve carefully handpicked an array of small, local, independent craftspeople who’ll be selling their bespoke, ethical products around the fireside in our Lambing Shed & Rusty Barn.
Pre-order your organic Christmas joint of Nancarrow meat, pick up a tasty treat or choose from our range of homemade gifts in our pop-up farm shop.
As well as nearly 20 wonderful stalls to amble your way around, you can also take part in a Christmas Wreath making workshop with Emily Talling from 3 Acre Blooms upstairs in the Old Mill or place your order for your Christmas dinner box, all locally sourced, from The Cornish Food Box Company.
You can expect hearty street-food from our woodfired kitchen, delicious cakes, warming mulled cider and plenty of Christmas merriment!
Please read before attending this event/making your booking
PARKING & ENTRY:
– Entry: There is no entrance fee for this event and booking isn’t necessary.
– Parking on the farm: A limited number of spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis for blue badge holders and families with small children. There is no charge for parking but please note, we will be using the grass verge for some vehicles.
– Shuttle Service from Llama Lland: A free shuttle service will be provided by A2B taxis & a minibus will run approximately every 20 minutes (starting at 9am) from Llama Lland at Penare Farm (TR4 9DG). Please note, car seats for children are not provided. The last shuttle back to the car park, will be 4pm.
FOOD & DRINK:
– Enjoy a street food lunch from our woodfired kitchen! Guests can choose from a meat option or a vegetarian/vegan option or a child’s option. Lunch will be served 11am-3pm & can be purchased on the day.
– Other food & drink will be available throughout the day (cakes, snacks, hot drinks, bar etc). Cash or card payments are accepted.
– Sorry, dogs are not allowed at this event.